1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Cool photo

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Thracozaag, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

[​IMG] Â Walt Disney flanked on either side by "The Rock" and Vladimir Horowitz. Â Horowitz is his usual dapper self (he switched to bow ties later in life and claimed that his most precious award was not the grammy, but the bow-tie association award he received in the late 80's..)

2. bengal-stripe

bengal-stripe Senior member

Forgive my ignorance, who is "the Rock", is that Rock-maninov?

Why didn't you post a picture of Liberace? Now there is a giant of both the pianistic and sartorial arts.

Oh, don't throw them candelabras at me.

3. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

Yes, indeed it is Rachmaninoff (or whatever spelling you prefer). And despite the glittering capes (and I have NO idea how he could play ANYTHING with all those rings on his fingers), Liberace actually was an excellent pianist.

4. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member