• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cool men's clothing picks

IsteRed

Reaction score
Will this help me lose my virginity?

Master Squirrel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"after buying these clothes, I noticed goat and a chicken following me around. I think they slipped me a Rufie as soon the world went dark and I found myself in a barn surrounded by feathers and half chewed tin cans. So yes these clothes can get you laid, but yeas of therapy will follow."

redtag

Reaction score
An item or two would make you look respectable while the rest will kill your wardrobe. That's just my opinion and I don't know what you actually meant by the "look". Then again, fashion depends on one's taste so if you thought the pieces were good enough then nobody can argue with you about them.

anginaprinzmetal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

twistoffat

Reaction score
To be honest if the Girl looks like this I don´t think she´s going to care what you are wearing

IsteRed

Reaction score
Originally Posted by twistoffat
To be honest if the Girl looks like this I don´t think she´s going to care what you are wearing

Please give me her number!!!Please,please,please!!!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.