• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
really like the zellige tile , looks really quality i feel like i can see iridescence in the black in your pic .

i also appreciate the willingness to foil the lightness / airiness with a bit of drama

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
really like the zellige tile , looks really quality i feel like i can see iridescence in the black in your pic .

i also appreciate the willingness to foil the lightness / airiness with a bit of drama

Thanks for that! We got samples from like a dozen different manufacturers and felt these were far and away the best. Have a really cool, almost fish scale-like finish. Funny enough they were also the cheapest option, from some random place in Morocco.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks for that! We got samples from like a dozen different manufacturers and felt these were far and away the best. Have a really cool, almost fish scale-like finish. Funny enough they were also the cheapest option, from some random place in Morocco.

Care to share the supplier?

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
Care to share the supplier?

I'd have to reach out to the store who sourced it. Unfortunately, we no longer have the sample. Lemme see if I can do some digging. It was ~$17/sqft IIRC.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love the big window in the kitchen. So many kitchens have you face walls and cabinets all the time.

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
Love the big window in the kitchen. So many kitchens have you face walls and cabinets all the time.

We tried to invite as much sun into the house as possible. Added a number of windows throughout. And we live across from a small park, so there's a real lush, vibrant feel inside the house. One of the perks of living in Atlanta -- you're always in the middle of a forest.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts on where to get throw cushions similar to this:

Blade_detail_square_grande.jpg

They are only special order, with a 4 month wait. It appears to be a poly blend, presumably sue

Najnar

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blue Dot has some options.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Samir

Reaction score
Have our first kid en route this summer and trying to make our small Philly apartment as efficient as possible. We'll use our second bedroom as the nursery - envisioning crib, glider, and dresser on one side of the room. We'd love to have a daybed on the other side of the room for a little extra sleep space if family is staying over.

Unfortunately, most options I've found online (Ikea's Hemnes as an example) have mixed reviews and concerns about supporting adult weights. Anyone have some compact options they used and liked previously? Storage would a great bonus.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads