• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
This shows a lot of commitment to a very particular aesthetic.

View attachment 1642719

Fun! I think I'm feeling extra affinity to it since I've been staring at this Robert Venturi crockery all week long.

1626980942575.png

Luke Chueh print in the background?

Nope, there is a Baldessari print above the stereo and on the brick wall is a random painting of a kachina doll we picked up.

sftiger

Reaction score
I mean that place is kind of awesome. I would totally rent it on Airbnb if I wanted to throw a serious 80s party.

Also it looks like the house is owned by a record label exec who produced a bunch of 80s music, so I guess in that context the vibe makes some sense.

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also it looks like the house is owned by a record label exec who produced a bunch of 80s music, so I guess in that context the vibe makes some sense.

Did you see the wardrobe? I don't know if the owner's a record label exec or just can't forget his glory days as an extra on Miami Vice, but he's got quite the suit collection - it basically covers a pastel rainbow spectrum:

21-760102_32_0.jpg

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're not going to mention the trapeze?

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm more interested in the 100+ shirts still in plastic from the store.

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fun! I think I'm feeling extra affinity to it since I've been staring at this Robert Venturi crockery all week long.

Nope, there is a Baldessari print above the stereo and on the brick wall is a random painting of a kachina doll we picked up.
Baldessari is lookin legit

Where'd you get the totoro -lookin plushes

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Pretty cool that Interior Define is now doing custom benches (I know, I know, I'm always shilling for them...)

The lead times across the furniture industry right now are pretty wild though. Everywhere we go, we get 20-30 weeks lead times for anything

I got an email that Interior Define is also now doing dining tables and chairs. From my experience, they make a solid product. I've been very happy with the Sloan sofa I purchased from them last fall.

Last edited:

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Baldessari is lookin legit

Where'd you get the totoro -lookin plushes

Thanks man. They're from my niece but tag says squishmallow. We just call them "mallow friends" ?

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need to buy a coffee table, but not really sure where to start looking. A friend of mine has the Cassina Rio which I really like.

Any thoughts of any other nice coffee tables to consider?

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
At the risk of outing myself as a tasteless small timer, I’m sharing a picture of the newly arrived outdoor sofa on the recently completed deck. (The teal is our neighbor’s house)

1627601131109.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads