I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.
STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.
Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.
Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!
I’m having a rough week and day, and sitting on this chair with a Lagavulin 16 just made everything so so good.Nice - does it meet your (and your fiancee's) expectations? This is the favorite chair of every family member in our house
FYI, they're 20% off on Lumens.com today: https://www.lumens.com/nanimarquina/Any recommendations for modern but tasteful living room area rugs? My fiancee is set on Nanimarquina (and there is a sale coming up), but I am trying to steer her towards something much less expensive.
5 thoughts (+ a free added bonus thought):
1) Your fiancée has excellent taste.
2) If you can actually afford it (save on other stuff) you really should endeavor to please your fiancée.
3) Nanimarquina rugs are both beautiful and excellent. There is very little being done so well in that "elegantly restrained but wonderfully vibrant" aesthetic. That aesthetic will be current and versatile for decades, and rugs are important memory-stages.
4) Your fiancée has excellent taste.
5) If you can actually afford it (save on other stuff) you really should endeavor to please your fiancée.
I urge you to carefully and seriously ponder points 1,2,4,5 especially.
Far better to share, for years and years, a beautiful NM rug with your fiancée/future wife than to eat cold pizza alone over a second-rate kilim, crying over your ex-fiancée....
By "old friend" do you mean that is a family heirloom? Wow, fantastic. That is really very beautiful*.