• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
really like the zellige tile , looks really quality i feel like i can see iridescence in the black in your pic .

i also appreciate the willingness to foil the lightness / airiness with a bit of drama

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
really like the zellige tile , looks really quality i feel like i can see iridescence in the black in your pic .

i also appreciate the willingness to foil the lightness / airiness with a bit of drama
Thanks for that! We got samples from like a dozen different manufacturers and felt these were far and away the best. Have a really cool, almost fish scale-like finish. Funny enough they were also the cheapest option, from some random place in Morocco.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks for that! We got samples from like a dozen different manufacturers and felt these were far and away the best. Have a really cool, almost fish scale-like finish. Funny enough they were also the cheapest option, from some random place in Morocco.
Care to share the supplier?

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
Care to share the supplier?
I'd have to reach out to the store who sourced it. Unfortunately, we no longer have the sample. Lemme see if I can do some digging. It was ~$17/sqft IIRC.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Love the big window in the kitchen. So many kitchens have you face walls and cabinets all the time.

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
Love the big window in the kitchen. So many kitchens have you face walls and cabinets all the time.
We tried to invite as much sun into the house as possible. Added a number of windows throughout. And we live across from a small park, so there's a real lush, vibrant feel inside the house. One of the perks of living in Atlanta -- you're always in the middle of a forest.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score
Any thoughts on where to get throw cushions similar to this:

They are only special order, with a 4 month wait. It appears to be a poly blend, presumably sue

Najnar

Reaction score
Blue Dot has some options.

Samir

Reaction score
Have our first kid en route this summer and trying to make our small Philly apartment as efficient as possible. We'll use our second bedroom as the nursery - envisioning crib, glider, and dresser on one side of the room. We'd love to have a daybed on the other side of the room for a little extra sleep space if family is staying over.

Unfortunately, most options I've found online (Ikea's Hemnes as an example) have mixed reviews and concerns about supporting adult weights. Anyone have some compact options they used and liked previously? Storage would a great bonus.

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blauman