1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Cool Cowboy boots - Identify manufacturer?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by bendzel, Mar 21, 2013.

1. bendzel

bendzel New Member

Hello. Trying to post on thrift store bragging forum. Don't think it go there. First I need to apologize for quality of pictures. Taken at night and my computer hates me and won't let me re-orient pictures to vertical from horizontal. I shop thrift stores, garage sales and buy vintage and unique boots for resale. I have learned a lot about boots and have a "boot guy" in a repair shop I go to for advice. I can't find these boots anywhere on internet. Similar boots made my caboots, but those have skull crossbones on toe. These have stitching. Have hammered soles. Boot guy said very well made, does not recognize logo. The log says "Wild AR A???". Not ariat :( It is a cow (steer?) skull with feathers on left horn and maybe necklace on right. Boots are black or VERY dark blue with overylay leather music notes, guitar on front and back in white. Boots stiching is music clef? Would love to identify these before I list them for sale. I found one picture of a pair sold on ebay in UK under images googled, but link was too old and did not lead me to any information. Anyone recognize the Maker or boots? I love thrift store finds and very glad to have stumbled on your website.
    Thanks for any information.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  2. bendzel

bendzel New Member

oh wow. can't see pictures on thread. Do I need a URL link? Just not my day.