• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Converse xx-hi (knee high chucks)

fudgebutt

Reaction score
those pieces of **** are the most idiotic shoes i have ever seen

imschatz

Reaction score
1) These are girl shoes.
2) Converse makes boots. Called the Outsider.

ntquirion

Reaction score
They look great!! Trust me i am not gay! I was raised in a very unfashionable death trap called "my house". So i spent hours and sometimes even days learning fashion and everything you could think of!!(very tiring) Now almost everyone runs to me for fashion advice and such, but that's not the point. The point is that i believe that unique fashion is true personal art, your just showing how you like things and not just going to do what everyone else wants you to do. Your fashion is just an expression of yourself so don't let anyone change that!! Anyway, i love xx-hi converse and i rock them AMAZINGLY, i always get good comments(Destroyed my last pair when they caught on something and tore down the side! I was so mad!). but i fully agree that you should wear them if you like them, but NO shorts,baggy pants,or dress close(exceptions-only if you wear them under dress pants not above). They go good with skinny jeans,normal jeans, and other long pants that don't bag or sag.
thank you,
Nathaniel t. Quirion

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads