• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Contrast trim sport coats

arsenc88

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm new to styleforum and would love to see if anyone can help me out. I've been trying to find a nice sports coat with a contrast trim in the lapel, and flap pockets. I would prefair something dark brownish/wool/herringbone with black or dark brown trim. Any good advice? The only thing i found online was this:

http://us.asos.com/ASOS-ASOS-Slim-Fi...GF6ZXIvUHJvZC8.

Any help would be appricate it! thanks everyone!

arsenc88

Reaction score
negative.... they have different shawls... wat im referring to is that the outerlining of the lapel is a different color (black/dark brown) If anyone watched the Green Hornet, Seth Rogan wore something similar to what I want. Thank you for trying though =T

Icehawk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by arsenc88
negative.... they have different shawls... wat im referring to is that the outerlining of the lapel is a different color (black/dark brown) If anyone watched the Green Hornet, Seth Rogan wore something similar to what I want. Thank you for trying though =T

A lot of the trendier/youthful brands offer this - Gilt just had, no kidding, like a dozen different types on sale this week.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The did have it, at least a huge advert that I walk past every day has a mop top guy wearing one.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 155 31.8%
  • 8”

Votes: 141 28.9%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%