• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Contest time!!!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
contest ends today at 10pm est

Vernon-Dozier

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm Mauro from Farinelli's. Until now I haven't shared my special talent with anyone. You see, I have a unique hereditary condition: my bowels are in such perfect alignment that I'm able to produce amazing lengths of unbroken fecal matter. Below you see the recent wonder that I produced. Enjoy

3716386913_9e0d079107.jpg

3716386823_832a383feb.jpg

Unfortunately you can't tell exactly how long this beauty is. So I fished it out, measured it and the first person who can guess the correct length gets a $50 gift certificate. If you can top it then I'll tip my cap and give you the key to my store with a $5000 shopping spree. And next month I'll show you what I can do after eating 4 cans of corn mixed with 2 bowls of Grape Nuts. Good luck!

JGP.

Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

th0rbahn

Reaction score
NOT a contest entry..
but I just took this photo 15 minutes ago
tongue.gif

nonamec.jpg

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Vernon- I am dieing over here that **** ( no pun inteneded) is FUNNY!!!

Vernon-Dozier

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
Vernon- I am dieing over here that **** ( no pun inteneded) is FUNNY!!!

Heh, I thought you'd either think I'm a nut or not really know what to think about it. I'm glad you can get a laugh at some twisted humor. Not sure if you want to show it to your daughter though
biggrin.gif

Vernon-Dozier

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Hey, everybody poops.

True, but it's usually hiding under toilet paper so you don't see it. When the big one hits you must have a camera handy and the willingness to take the picture without wiping first. That takes dedication and a twisted sense of humour.
tongue.gif

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
is that your official ruling doctor?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Contest ends at 10pm for any last minute enteries.
some winners have already been pm'ed the rest will get a PM tomorrow.
Best,
MAuro

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
No, that just sounds pretty goddamn unsanitary.

Says the guy who left skidmarks in my Chimalas!!!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics