1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

contemporary furniture sites

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by GQgeek, Apr 1, 2007.

1. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

In your case, I assume only the actual skin of a zebra would satisfy [​IMG]. Unfortunately, I have a thing against animal prints.

Bien sur; an imitation animal print would be low-brow.

2. RJman

RJman Senior member Dubiously Honored

I would look for a rug by Omar Sharif or Paul Smith.

3. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

What about a Pierre Cardin rug? Because nothing says globetrotting duty-free shopping labelwhore than a Pierre Cardin rug.

4. speedster.8

speedster.8 Senior member

For rugs I have had good experiences with http://www.toulemondebochart.fr/ Who do a PS on if i remember. VITRA have Panton and similar design ed's. Id like a Vasareli painting, but graphics like that are to much for me on the floor. I may end upp getting a Cameleon from http://www.rugscouture.com [​IMG] All though linear, and have not decided on the to-from colours yet. What do you think of the furniture/lighting selection from this local dealer: www.stilverk.no ?

5. Riley Dee

Riley Dee Senior member

6. mafoofan

mafoofan Senior member Dubiously Honored

Do these places typically give discounts, or is the posted price the real deal?