• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Considering new wallet.

malat

Senior Member
Joined
May 10, 2010
Messages
508
Reaction score
291
Do you really need advice on buying a wallet? Just buy the wallet you like, fill it with your cash and shove it in your pocket.
 

herid

Active Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by malat
Do you really need advice on buying a wallet? Just buy the wallet you like, fill it with your cash and shove it in your pocket.

Helpful. Perhaps the op is looking for suggestions on brands / places to find said brands that he's unfamiliar with. If you have nothing constructive to add to the discussion, keep your disdain to yourself and let him ask what he wants to ask.
 

malat

Senior Member
Joined
May 10, 2010
Messages
508
Reaction score
291
Originally Posted by herid
Helpful. Perhaps the op is looking for suggestions on brands / places to find said brands that he's unfamiliar with. If you have nothing constructive to add to the discussion, keep your disdain to yourself and let him ask what he wants to ask.
Though, I appreciate your attempt at reigning me in, your post closely approximates that which you accused me of. Nonetheless, thanks for your input, though next time perhaps you might leap headlong into taking a shot at heeding your own advice. To the OP, my reply was an attempt at seriously helping you. If you like the wallet, you should get it regardless of whether anyone feels it is "too feminine". It appears you have taken an interest in the wallet, enough to post about it, at least. To that end, and since it is after all just a wallet, you should just get what you like.
 

Sartorial1

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2010
Messages
299
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by malat
Though, I appreciate your attempt at reigning me in, your post closely approximates that which you accused me of.
Hardly.
His post is far superior to yours.
 

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

  • Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

  • Loafers

  • Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

  • Monk strap shoes

  • Oxford / Derby shoes

  • Sneakers


Results are only viewable after voting.

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
427,226
Messages
9,194,360
Members
193,103
Latest member
Deborahazares

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Top