Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Conor McGregor Thread: Can anyone identify this?

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by Paul Familiaran, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Paul Familiaran

Paul Familiaran New Member

Its no secret that the UFC star uses David August for his tailor. Its been known that DA uses a lot of Ariston Fabrics on him. Lately however it seems that his 3 piece suits are from different fabric mills..

Can you guys help if you know which fabric mills these materials belong to?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and lastly the blue windowpane suit.

[​IMG]

2. Ajde

Ajde Member

I am interested as well.

I really really want to get the whole look in the second pic.
    The blue windowpane or whatever it is suit that he wore in press conference for Diaz 2 fight.
    If anyone can help with extra info on that too that would be great

3. thesilentist

thesilentist Senior Member

There are literally hundreds of collections of fabric out there, so I don't think you'll find someone that knows exactly what fabric that is. Plus, some of these fabrics might be part of seasonal collections from a mill/merchant and we're just exiting the spring/summer season and going into fall.

Your best bet is just to visit the tailor you're going to use and flip thru their swatches or share these photos with them and see if they have something that comes close.

My first thoughts would be to look at Loro Piana and Ariston as they tend to have very vibrant suiting collections, especially seasonally. That said, I think Gladson will do some bolder stuff, too. It's been a while since I've seen Dormeuil books, but they're worth a look as well.