• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Congrats on New Styleforum Mobile site

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
have you gone into your settings app to look for where the cookies setting is storied.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I prefer the mobile version on my iPad to the regular version.

The mobile is running great on my iPhone. Love it.

foodguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

have you gone into your settings app to look for where the cookies setting is storied.

thanks stitchy! I never even knew there was a setting for that.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm having some serious issues, now that I've used it a bit. On my lowly 3G LG phone, I can't see a lot of function buttons, like "edit," "quote," "multi quote," etc. I mean LOTS. I have to hit blank squares until I can change forums and so forth. In other words, there's a TON of functionality that I probably have but I can't identify. Is it my phone settings, my phone itself, 3G, or...?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm having some serious issues, now that I've used it a bit. On my lowly 3G LG phone, I can't see a lot of function buttons, like "edit," "quote," "multi quote," etc. I mean LOTS. I have to hit blank squares until I can change forums and so forth. In other words, there's a TON of functionality that I probably have but I can't identify. Is it my phone settings, my phone itself, 3G, or...?

sound like yer fone. i can see all those icons clear as day on mine, and i have 3G. sorry teach. :(

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PM FUNCTIONALITY ON THE MOBILE SITE FOR THE WIN BIG TIME!

blacktaro

Reaction score
Was surprise this morning that the whole Styleforum appearance changed into my phone. It's so gooooood now!

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

oh for sure the mobile site had many ups on tapatalk.
to wit, there is no "my profile" of tapatalk to view the threads you have posted in, and if there are update.
in any case, both are usefull to have.
and +1 to tegs, it looks awesome on the iphone!

I don't remember how it works in the new forum...but used to have the setting checked where every thread I post in is auto-subscribed.

My subscriptions show up in tapatalk just fine--and the nice thing about subscriptions is that I can unsubscribe. Before I did this...it would be really annoying if I posted in super-active threads that I wasn't actually interested in.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I don't remember how it works in the new forum...but used to have the setting checked where every thread I post in is auto-subscribed.
My subscriptions show up in tapatalk just fine--and the nice thing about subscriptions is that I can unsubscribe. Before I did this...it would be really annoying if I posted in super-active threads that I wasn't actually interested in.

interesting idea. cool.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

eztantz

Reaction score
Using it on my Galaxy S3 and it is awesome. So much better than before. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One bug... It seems to log me out every time I close the window on my iPhone - is there's way to stay logged in? My cookies are on.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads