• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

concerts

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I know some people went up for the weekend from DC

GreenNYC

Reaction score
I hadn't been before....was actually a nice venue....clearings in a forest. Very relaxed alcohol policy as well. Drew 60k/day.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bumping this.....

Thinking of going to see St Vincent on Saturday at the Prospect Park Bandshell/Celebrate Brooklyn. Last show of the season:

http://bricartsmedia.org/events/performing-arts/st-vincent-san-fermin

Anyone see this chick live? I read a writeup about her recently and may check it out. Always a good time at PP for the summer music concerts..

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Didn't see this in time, but I believe my friend saw her last year and said it was good.

Did you go to the show? How was it?

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Didn't see this in time, but I believe my friend saw her last year and said it was good.

Did you go to the show? How was it?

I didn't make it.
I was out at Coney island for the 80th anniversary of Ruby's Bar(on the boardwalk) and didn't feel like going to PP right after. I needed a shower and a change of clothes.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Summer Nationals Tour this week!

Bad Religion and The Offspring (playing Smash in its entirety). I'm the most excited about Bad Religion, but it'll be cool to see The Offspring, especially on such a unique tour.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Saw Arcade Fire last night. Made the excellent choice to take Monday off work.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife is dragging me to the Eminem concert in Detroit on Friday. I have zero desire to go. In return, I'm dragging her to go see Randy Newman just before Thanksgiving in Indiana.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

My wife is dragging me to the Eminem concert in Detroit on Friday. I have zero desire to go. In return, I'm dragging her to go see Randy Newman just before Thanksgiving in Indiana.

Hmmm, Eminem and Randy Newman :crazy: I hope you see more eye to eye on other subjects!

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Saw Kenny Wayne Shepherd two weeks ago. It's pretty clear why he was being called "the new SRV" at 17 years of age... burned the house down for over 2 hours, no intermission. A great high-energy show.

limping_decorum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sleep last sunday night in atlanta.

ride/spiritualized friday/saturday night in atlanta.

limping_decorum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i hope if you like ride you have a chance to see them.....sounded ******* excellent last night.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads