• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

concerts

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Both are great to see live. I remember the Passion Pit audience being pretty obnoxious (seemed everyone was under 21). However, I was with a killjoy at the concert and I wasn't drunk. I wouldn't pay $115 to see them although they are both (particularly M&K) great to see live.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah, I probably won't do it unless I see a better deal on craigslist or something.

I caught some of passion pit's set at lollapalooza, so it really would be too much to pay if my main motivation was to see matt & kim.

salisboss

Reaction score
Recently saw miike snow and it was probably the best concert I have ever been to. Non stop energy. May be seeing cake in March.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
George Clinton and Parliament Funkadelic in February in Boston.

:slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer:

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
put in my calendar. There are some really great bars and restaurants around the corner in Kenmore Square (Eastern Standard, Island Creek Oyster House, and Hawthorne - named after the spoon not the poet). We can pregame at one of these, Hawthorne will be less crowded and I ******* hate waiting in line.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

:slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer:

Bootsie ever play with them live anymore?

BTW all. Great app called songkick that lets you store your favorite bands and it sends you alerts when a show is in your area. Lets you input multiple cities too.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Last time I saw them was back in the 90s at The Shelter in Bricktown Detroit. ******* rocked the house down.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

put in my calendar. There are some really great bars and restaurants around the corner in Kenmore Square (Eastern Standard, Island Creek Oyster House, and Hawthorne - named after the spoon not the poet). We can pregame at one of these, Hawthorne will be less crowded and I ******* hate waiting in line.

6b on beacon st., martini bar. College coeds all around.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

6b on beacon st., martini bar. College coeds all around.

Bro, this is across town. Dude, there are no colleges there. If we want that we can go to places that have that. They won't be out before 8, we'll have to get it afterwards. Kenmore is closer to a larger college population. We can bounce to Cambridge after to a huge college population. Nightclubs, whatever.

Last edited:

limping_decorum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
saw neurosis on 12/29/12

next

soundgarden 1/18/13
morrissey 1/28/13
graveyard 1/29/13
morrissey 1/31/13
louis ck 2/1/13
nick cave 3/17/13

Last edited:

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Bro, this is across town. Dude, there are no colleges there. If we want that we can go to places that have that. They won't be out before 8, we'll have to get it afterwards. Kenmore is closer to a larger college population. We can bounce to Cambridge after to a huge college population. Nightclubs, whatever.

I was there and vaguely remember many college coeds. But we can go wherever the winds take us.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

saw neurosis on 12/29/12

next

soundgarden 1/18/13
morrissey 1/28/13
graveyard 1/29/13
morrissey 1/31/13
louis ck 2/1/13
nick cave 3/17/13

Neurosis is awesome, I saw them live in the late '90s and my ears are still ringing :)

erictheobscure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Did the tickets sell out really quickly? My girlfriend tried to get some for a show around here but she couldn't.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads