• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Computer Screenshots

drake

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
wow, nice. I got os x after I graduated college 3 years ago. Adium is the ****, cutting and pasting equations sure would have come in handy a while back. That cube icon on my screenshot is my adium, it rotates when I get an IM. To type out equations though, your friends also need to have Adium though don't they? I like adium for its OTR encryption built in but all of my friends use Windoze or Linux.

Yeah, your friends have to have Adium (which mine do), the only downside to a lot of the really cool features Adium has.

Just downloaded Tomato Torrent, looks pretty cool. If you don't have Quicksilver, you might like that. Quicksilver and VirtueDesktops I can't live without. They really come in handy when you got lots of **** open.
I'll look into these.

kenk_wa

Reaction score
Mine changes with the circumstances.
This week I need to be persistent, so we've called on our old friend "˜Bud Fox' from
"˜Wall Street'.
'This is your wake up call, Buddy. Time to go to work.'

I was being lazy when I put this up. It's still got the Paint Shop Pro cropping mark in the middle of it.

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
Here is the desktop to end all desktops.
desktop.jpg
So sue me. I just installed Windows XP Pro for the first time.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
1024 on my laptop shrunken down to 800. Autohide an address/command bar up top, great time saver. Putting a picture up on the background slows down my system too much. And my comp. isn't 600mhz either, it's a 1.4 ghz centrino laptop, just throttled down to 600 atm.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
Hello. Welcome to 2001.
"I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Dave."
mwink[1].gif

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jake

Very nice screenshot. The coolest I've ever seen Windoze look. Which programs did you use for the tweaking? At first glance I thought this was Enlightenment on Linux.

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
Hello. Welcome to 2001.
I'll never install Vista so long as I don't have to.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
I was running 2000 Pro before.

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
screenwp5.jpg

A few watches. Icons appear small. I have a 24" Dell. Too much monitor for someone completely computer inept.

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Honhorst's Supper Party. Tenebrism + prostitution = win.
untitleduo4.jpg

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
Does anyone know where that super big picture of James Dean in the rain is? I had that as my wallpaper before.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by norcaltransplant
I have a 24" Dell. Too much monitor for someone completely computer inept.
Too much monitor? What are you, a woman? Thats like saying your television is too big. As far as I'm concerned, there's no such thing! You are aware that you can make your icons larger (if you desire). I have the same exact 24" Dell monitor and since I generally sit about 8 feet away from it, I made my icons larger. You can see it in my screen shot.
desktopqy8kc6.jpg

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
nyf: What add-on do you use to get the calendar and icons like that?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads