• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Compression shirts for "shaping" - anyone?

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I have a few of these and wear them when it's hot out because they keep me much cooler than a swampy cotton undershirt when I start to sweat. I'm not sure if they actually compress my beer handles (there's really not that much there anyway) but I have noticed that the tight fit makes me more conscious of how I'm holding myself and consequently, I keep my abs tighter and my posture better when wearing them. Re: that, it's not just vanity, I have pretty nasty back problems so maintaining good posture is important, but I do forget and slouch sometimes.

Jeff Craft

Reaction score
I have a compression shirt. I haven't worn it anywhere but my house yet. It was given to me as a gift because I lost a lot of weight in a short amount of time and my skin isn't as elastic as it used to be. It's not a substitute for working out but it is definitely a different look for me.

Note - Picture in ID is from a year ago - haven't had new pics made yet. have some people I still need to surprise.

Last edited:

Garcia Louna

Reaction score
A nice discussion is going here. I have also no more idea about this. But anyone can wear this in winter. I. would like to suggest workout in the gym is better than this thing. It will give more result in future. I always do a gym workout with Gym Fitness Clothes which I have bought from gforce2-store.com online store. It has a huge range of sports clothing & Activewear to provide you with support and comfort while you are active.

shorts17

Reaction score
Tbh, i used to go running with compression pants and top fro Karrimore, in winter in UK! their stuff is superb in quality and they really keep u warm, sometimes even hot i have to say, i recommend to anyone!

sajesak

Reaction score
A nice discussion is going here. I have also no more idea about this. But anyone can wear this in winter. I. would like to suggest workout in the gym is better than this thing. It will give more result in future. I always do a gym workout with Gym Fitness Clothes Body-shaping wear which I have bought from gforce2-store.com online store. It has a huge range of sports clothing & Activewear to provide you with support and comfort while you are active.
After having 2 babies, 2 years in a row, my midsection is just not what it used to be. Can anyone recommend shapewear that they use and find reasonably comfortable for riding? Also… is there a company that makes shapewear designed for equestrians or is this my million-dollar idea?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads