• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Comprehensive store list

utjtl21

Reaction score
This is a good idea. I didn't know that some of those Charlotte, NC shops existed. Has anyone been to old dog clothing at Phillips Place? I was at Luna on Friday with the SO and I would have checked it out had I known.

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How about Florida ? I know Chronoraug and a few others are from here.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
Anywhere in Denver? Omaha? Indianapolis? St. Louis?

Middle of the country looks barren.

Indianapolis has Frankeys, which has some decent stuff and lots of dross. That is all that I know about there.

Oh, in Portland, there is Nolita, and Pasadena has Neo39 (for sneakers only) and The Grey One, if you are into real streetwear.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Polite Society should be on there for Seattle as well along, of course, with Atsui.
www.shoppolitesociety.com and I imagine you can find a link for Atsui no too far from here.

UserName84

Reaction score

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
Polite Society should be on there for Seattle as well along, of course, with Atsui.
www.shoppolitesociety.com and I imagine you can find a link for Atsui no too far from here.

Seattle is actually decent for shops, though not in the same league as most of the major markets, excepting maybe Chicago.

Anyway, Marios and Butch Blum should not be neglected.

In Chicago, along with Hejfina and Jake, there is Apartment 9. Gamma Player should not be left out either.

mert54

Reaction score
In OakTown we have 2 great stores that are 75 feet away from each other. Dapper and August, both on College by the library to anyone who wants to go. Dapper has a lot of less recognizable (even to us) brands like Orthodox and Friend or Foe, and they are the only place I know that carries Schmoove shoes. August is more high end, lots of raw/selvedge jeans that are always on sale because no one goes there. And they have Ever clothes which are pretty cool. I've heard of a place around called Verse that is all sneakers. I've yet to go, but I want to see if it is really ghetto (which is entirely possible) or really cool.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big Punisher
How about Florida ? I know Chronoraug and a few others are from here.

Nothing good in Florida from what I have found. I just rely on local stores like AA, Bannana, and Gap for cheap basics and buy the rest online.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by utjtl21
This is a good idea. I didn't know that some of those Charlotte, NC shops existed. Has anyone been to old dog clothing at Phillips Place? I was at Luna on Friday with the SO and I would have checked it out had I known.
Yes. I went there last year but I don't remember all the menswear they carry. Keep in mind it's a menswear store (suits, slacks, etc.) not a streetwear store. I think I added most of the Charlotte noteworthy stores, but if I remember any more I'll add them later. Tell your SO that Poole Shop is better than Luna. (I like how most of those stores have a dragged-along-boyfriend/husband section with magazines and chairs. I usually just look at women's clothes and keep saying 'Ohh! This is so cute!')

PinkPantser

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Indianapolis has Frankeys

Originally Posted by hossoso

Originally Posted by UserName84
Carve
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

American Rag
Newport Beach, CA 92663

Originally Posted by LA Guy
Anyway, Marios and Butch Blum should not be neglected.

In Chicago, along with Hejfina and Jake, there is Apartment 9. Gamma Player should not be left out either.

Originally Posted by mert54
In OakTown we have 2 great stores that are 75 feet away from each other. Dapper and August, both on College by the library to anyone who wants to go.

Added these, keep them coming.

London

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brooklyn:

Stuart and Wright, Hollander and Lexer, Steven Alan, Smith and Butler

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
There are a lot of LA stores not in there. Off the top of my head I get:
Secret Service
Confederacy
Legion
RRL
Fred Segal
American Rag
Douglas Fir

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics