1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Community

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Jekyll, Mar 19, 2010.

1. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

seeeeeecret...

You are the man!!!! I had always wondered where that ripped shirt gif came from.

2. Mblova

Mblova Senior member

I can't believe I just found this thread. Community got better and better throughout the season. Loved the acting and the directing. Very well done, and might I say, even better than The Office.

3. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

The office this year was shite! Parks & Rec was consistently great and Community was more uneven, but with higher ups imo. 30 rock was [​IMG]

4. srendam

srendam Senior member

A love this show along with big bang theory, parks and recreation, the office and the IT crowd

5. sonick

sonick Senior member

Donald Glover (Troy) is also a rapper! His new mixtape: http://www.culdesac-album.com/ I wouldn't be surprised if he was an SF member, he raps about APC and BoO.

6. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

^That's been known for awhile, he posts about that stuff all the time on his Tumblr.

7. fairholme_wannabe

fairholme_wannabe Senior member

Donald Glover (Troy) is also a rapper!

His new mixtape: http://www.culdesac-album.com/

I wouldn't be surprised if he was an SF member, he raps about APC and BoO.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

RE: ^^^, it's pretty cool he just raps over the original song (see: Animal Collective, My Girls for more of the same), and doesn't bother to mix it/add effects at all.

8. Jekyll

Jekyll Senior member

9. sonick

sonick Senior member

Great season premiere. @OldWhiteManSays lol.

10. Dedalus

Dedalus Senior member

New season? Woo!

11. Jekyll

Jekyll Senior member

I don't understand Betty White. I've never seen her in anything else, but she just seemed like some random old lady with no perceivable comic talent. The superweapon was funny, but not because of her. The Jeff/Britta mutually disgusted makeout was awesome.

12. sonick

sonick Senior member

I enjoyed Tory's reaction when they found out that Jeff and Britta had sex on the table... "Awwwwwwwwwwwwsome!"

13. Radagast

Radagast Senior member

Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
  14. Blackfyre

Blackfyre Senior member

15. willy cheesesteak

16. mordecai

mordecai Senior member

Chang stole the show.

your avatar is really hypnotic

17. delakingois

delakingois Senior member

I thought the episode was great! Pierces "I'll show you the tool that's most important to our survival… " had me in stitches.

18. willy cheesesteak

19. ArteEtLabore14

ArteEtLabore14 Senior member

Going to have to go against the grain here. I was underwhelmed by the premiere.

The first half of the show I wasn't much of a fan, but I think it got better as it went on. Apart from a few moments though I don't think it was "great." Hoping for more next week.

20. Listi

Listi Senior member

I liked it, it managed to be funny despite the excessive amount of plot. Chang was fucking awesome. I downloaded the show, and if you freeze framed it on Abed's bedroom he has a kickpuncher poster haha

Also, I like how Shirley was asking if Abed was trying to be meta, meta about being meta, whoa. Layers. I thought it was pretty great, looking forward to the season