• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Community

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, don't know how many of you read this. If you haven't, you should.
Then you should probably read this.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha if you asked any member of the Community cast about Chevy Chase, they'd all probably go.. "Oh... well, you know... Chevy's, Chevy."

rc-grad

Reaction score
Once again, a brilliant episode. They do such great adaptations of different genres.

Pinhas

Reaction score
I hope Chevy stays on; he's racists homophobic politically incorrect ramblings are one of the funniest things on this show.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Then Ken Burns documentary theme of this episode was so awesome. Not as epic as the paintball eps, but definitely up there.

Britta's ****** camera skills were the best.

Last edited:

SD1

Reaction score

Then Ken Burns documentary theme of this episode was so awesome. Not as epic as the paintball eps, but definitely up there.
Britta's ****** camera skills were the best.

I agree. Amazing episode.

And it neatly encapsulate why the show gets low ratings. They don't spoon feed you crap gags. You gotta dig and pay attention or you'll miss Jeff's "Ferris Bullerian" speech.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
^ oh there are tons of stories about him being an asshole in snl's 1st season, his rivalry with belushi (the "I'm chevy chase and you're not" line was allegedly directed at him) and the fight between him and bill murray backstage before a show in the 2nd season.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
oh **** i just realized that the golf pro in caddyshack is chevy chase

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Britta Instagram-ing crime scene photos.
lol8[1].gif
Also, Todd is back.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

SD1

Reaction score
Last night's L&O was almost as good as the Civil War episode. Brilliant- from the camera work to the dialogue. Dead-on.

tricota

Reaction score

Last night's L&O was almost as good as the Civil War episode. Brilliant- from the camera work to the dialogue. Dead-on.

It is very much improving - lord knows it needed too - but I still think they are fighting a loosing battle...

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Finished with all 3 seasons and thus have finally made it to the end of this thread.

Good stuff. Will be interesting to see what it looks like in the 4th (and possibly only half and final) season since they booted out Harmon...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads