1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Common Projects- Used Size 45 Achilles Mesh High Black and Tournament Highs Canvas Navy

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Gingahbman, Feb 28, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gingahbman

Gingahbman Senior member

Both CPs are 45 and were worn a handful of times (4-5), and while the rest of the shoe is in great condition, the bottoms definitely need cleaning (The side whites have slight marks and the uppers are in pristine condition).

100 (for each pair) includes the shipping price to anywhere in the CONUS (Contiguous United States). The canvas highs were bought off of SSENSE and the mesh achilles were either Tres Bien or oki-ni, I can't recall.

PM me if you are interested and I will be more than glad to take as many photos/ provide as many details as you require.

Thank you and as always, if ya need more info, lemme know.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016

2. Gingahbman

Gingahbman Senior member

Price dropped to 100. Need to clear some space. If they don't go for a reasonable price I'm going to give them away to a friend. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.