1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Common Projects Tan Suede Derby (42) - fit large

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by leeba, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leeba

leeba Senior member

Buttery soft suede, a lot nicer than the patent leather version (I've owned both). Nice sleek derby, perfect for fall and spring (and winter in some climates). These fit large imo, sort of like Achilles but with a bit more of a normal width. Fit slightly larger than the patent leather version because of the softer, but still structured suede. These are heavier and feel more substantial than the patent leather version. Very nice - they feel luxe.

Sized wrong again - too large for me. Here's your chance. Using last seller's potato pictures PM me if you're interested and I'll take some new ones. Suede is grrrreeeeat in person and doesn't look that flat/blobby like the pic might indicate

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.