1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Common Projects S/S 2010

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by snuff_daddy, Jan 4, 2010.

1. karmaguy

karmaguy Senior member

2. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

theyre on sale but i'm pretty sure that's not 75% off

Definitely not, got so excited. Maybe with additional coupons?

3. ghostdog123

ghostdog123 Senior member

75% sale would equal 25% off. sorry you were excited. [​IMG]

theyre on sale but i'm pretty sure that's not 75% off

4. Kagemusha

Kagemusha Senior member

Actually browns were only $277 which is about 35% off. good deal on a really good colorway.

5. karmaguy

karmaguy Senior member

6. Kagemusha

Kagemusha Senior member

Yeah, I'm really liking those as well. Going to pick them up once I find them somewhere on sale

7. madmadigan

madmadigan Senior member

What do you guys think for my first pair of cp's

White or black perforated achilles summer?

8. linkinwayne

What do you guys think for my first pair of cp's

White or black perforated achilles summer?

Get whichever one you don't already have in other shoes. If you don't have either, get white

9. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

10. Hot Dog Day #49

Hot Dog Day #49 Senior member

anyone know where2kop white lows in 42? i need them

11. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

at retail prices? EVERYWHERE

on sale, good luck. watch B&S and sufu

12. madmadigan

madmadigan Senior member

Yeah, white is what I was leaning towards. Is it just me, or is it a damn good looking shoe? I love the gum sole, and everything about it just looks right

13. linkinwayne

anyone know where2kop white lows in 42? i need them

One in 41 just popped up on B&S lol. Missed it by a shoe size

14. Hot Dog Day #49

ohhhhhh shit man!!!!!!!!!! do you think a 41 would fit a 9.5? need these. the gum sole is tight.

15. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

white

Defiitely white. I hate black sneakers with a passion though and it is summer. White with gum sole is very nice. I'm not a fan of the SS11 perforated version, but it's okay. Last years version was great.

ohhhhhh shit man!!!!!!!!!! do you think a 41 would fit a 9.5? need these. the gum sole is tight.

I'm a 41 and wear 8-8.5 US in dress shoes so I think these will be too small for you considering that they run narrow.

42 White lows you can find at most retailers like RKD said, you just need to be willing to pay retail (Ssense, Revolve, Tresbien, Nitty Gritty, Norse Store where I just got mine from). If you wait to find a brand new achilles white low in a 41 or 42 on sale, you'll be searcing for a while.

16. Hot Dog Day #49

17. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

i'm too cheap [​IMG]

I know you are! What prices are you trying to get your willing to buy items for though haha. If you are looking to pay half retail prices for those items new, good luck on your journey. If you want the items for half or less than half retail, you'll have to settle on beat up or used goods man.

18. madmadigan

madmadigan Senior member

Not sure if I'm a 44 or 45.... I've been told most likely 44, but just not sure. I think my arch is long? Not sure if that makes sense, but think that's what I've been told when measured.

Anyway, I usually am a true US 11.5 on left foot, right foot is a tiny bit smaller, but always got to buy for the bigger foot.

Anyway some examples of what I've worn in what sizes.

Sperry boat shoe/chukka 11.5

Nike running shoes/360 air max 12

Timberland boot company 11

John Varvatos Murray Wingtip Boot 11.5

John Varvatos Renwick Zip Boot 11

Ferragamo Dress shoes either 11 or 11.5

Rag & Bone Leather Trainers from few seasons back 45

I think the closest I have to the CP perf summer is the Rag & Bone trainers (I have the all white and all black) They are tagged 45, but not sure how they compare to cp sizing?

19. Knisse

Knisse Senior member

Yeah, white is what I was leaning towards. Is it just me, or is it a damn good looking shoe? I love the gum sole, and everything about it just looks right
    Honestly, at retail prices they are overpriced... But if you can find them at around 250$ prices or lower they are a good buy - a solid all around sneaker with a great profile. Just feel lucky that you arent a size EU39 like myself, it is kind of hard to find them on sale or used at various forums. /EDIT With that being said, i would actually consider paying a very good price for Mid Tournament in Light Warm Grey size EU39, if anyone knows where it is possible to actually get them.

20. Hot Dog Day #49

I know you are! What prices are you trying to get your willing to buy items for though haha. If you are looking to pay half retail prices for those items new, good luck on your journey. If you want the items for half or less than half retail, you'll have to settle on beat up or used goods man.

nah i'd probably pay 300 or so for them. i see them around that sometimes. if i want them enough i'll pay full price but i always feel bad when they pop up in my size. i kopped those W&H chinos from the other night.

i grew up with wealthy but extremely frugal parents so it kind of passed down. i can afford shit but i just don't want to pay for it. then i regret not buying it when it sells. like your bomber and everything else. [​IMG]