1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Common Projects S/S 2010

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by snuff_daddy, Jan 4, 2010.

1. nvsnli

nvsnli Active Member

I might turn you in for trying to convince me to commit a felony.
    Not for you to feel bad tho i can tell mine are size 43 so you dont feel bad. Maybe i should check on those leather jackets, i got one already but i might need a bit shorter one.
    I just feel im all black with the jacket, shoes and jeans and gives me the feel i worship satan.

2. sexonfabric

sexonfabric Senior member

How'd you get 40% off at TBS?

3. gdl203

gdl203 Senior member Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored

20% VAT off + 20% LACESHIGH discount

still more expensive than ssense for most styles

4. fulong

fulong Active Member

So I got myself a 40 cp white low about 3 weeks ago and the question is what is the break in period? Are they supposed to be comfortable from the start? I wear size 8 in chucks so I went with EU 40.

5. Severisth

Severisth Senior member

Just sell the white 40s to me

6. fulong

fulong Active Member

Aw shit, so basically I got some wide ass feet and I need to fit true to size instead of sizing down?

7. Severisth

Severisth Senior member

That can be the case with CPs, they tend to fit pretty narrow, might need to size use with wider feet

8. fulong

fulong Active Member

Well I got them 3 weeks ago, I didn't wear them every day, just at least 2 or 3 times a week. They were sorta irritating, but not that irritating so I can wear them. I thought they would be comfortable eventually since all new shoes have a break in period before they become comfortable.

9. Dingusberry

Dingusberry Senior member

What size should I pick for the CP Chukkas? It's recommend to size down, but I wear 40.5EU/6.5UK/7US and they don't do half sizes.

10. dairyman2000102

dairyman2000102 Member

Hi! Still confused on the CP sizing. Wanting to buy a pair of Achilles Low in White. Majority of my sneakers are in US 10. See below for my sneakers/shoes sizing.

Nike - US 10
    Jordans - US 10
    New Balance - US 10,
    Vans - US 10
    Chucks - US 9.5
    Cole Haan - US 9.5
    Sperry - US 10.

I have a wide foot by the way, and don't know what size will fit perfectly whether a 43 or 44? Thank you guys!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  11. jet

jet Senior member

if you have a wide foot you're assed out, 43 is your size lengthwise and 44 will be way too long though may accommodate your width

12. dairyman2000102

dairyman2000102 Member

So a 42 is out of the question? I heard that 42 has the right length but narrower and 43 has the right width but it is much longer.

13. linds_15

linds_15 Senior member

im an 11 in jordan, nike etc. but went with a 44 in achilles because of the width. im a D width in shoes though so i dont have exceptionally wide feet. a 43 was the right length but way too tight so i went with 44 that is a little long but great in the width

14. dairyman2000102

dairyman2000102 Member

Quote:Thanks guys! So 43 it is.