• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hobbs

Reaction score
Anyone know the stock situation for 42s at Leather Soul?

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was actually considering the white summer lows but the damn perforation just kills it for me, I prefer last years version much better.

Kagemusha

Reaction score
Slack, perf black being worn pic, not arctic boot. Stop playing games
laugh.gif
BTW though, the arctic boot is sort of giving me a Timberland vibe.....not a fan.
Originally Posted by RFX45
I was actually considering the white summer lows but the damn perforation just kills it for me, I prefer last years version much better.
I fully agree. The black and blue is DOPE with the perf.......but the white just doesn't do it for me. This season MMM perf GATs are the way to go over the perf white CPs.
Originally Posted by Hobbs
Anyone know the stock situation for 42s at Leather Soul?
Seriously man, just call....

nycxandy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
One of the few (if only?) I've seen. It's Rob Lo of Roden Grey.
5375332883_8d6008a39f_z.jpg

This is from TBS's blog, right? I remember seeing this and it's the only one I can recall.

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
Haha, I will get my roommate to take a pic of me wearing them for a (very basic and casual) fit if you want...
laugh.gif
(0) Just give me the word..

yeah plz ur fit pics are always welcome
Originally Posted by Kagemusha
Max don't be a *****.....we're supposed to be CP brethren based on our collection up until now. How are you going to let me one up you? DO IT NOW. and slack, yeah, do that real quick, would be nice!
yo back off son. i just copped the black washed ones and these black overlaced rafs that ran me 500 even after 30% off. this forum is ridiculous ur gonna see me doing ****** Appreciation for sneaker money.
VCotR.jpg

Kagemusha

Reaction score
This was us a few days ago >
fistbump.gif
cheers.gif

This is us if you don't buy them>
fight[1].gif
boxing[1].gif
(you're on the left BTW)

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nah as much i like them i dont need 3 summer achilles or 3 black sneakers. ill let someone else live.

Kagemusha

Reaction score
Hahaha it's all good man. Yeah, I've got 3 pairs of white now, and 2 blacks.....might send back 1 pair of the GATs...

89andy

Reaction score
Size 42 stock at leather soul

Original Achilles white $262.50

Washed Brown / Washed Silver $298.20

Vintage White $262.50

Perf Summer Edition White / Black $288.40

Black and Brown Artic Boots $410.90

Anyone know what vintage white actually looks like? Lots of different vintage colours coming up when I search for that.

Feji

Reaction score
Originally Posted by 89andy
Size 42 stock at leather soul
Anyone know what vintage white actually looks like? Lots of different vintage colours coming up when I search for that.

Vintage white's from this season should be light grey top with beige-ish sole.

palma

Reaction score
Anyone? Especially stores in the NYC or LA area? Will also consider a proxy if anyone has a way to get them to me cheaper than retail?

Originally Posted by palma
Hey guys, just wondering if anybody has seen these in size US 9 ON SALE at other than The Corner. Is their price as low as it gets? I wonder if revolve will offer better deals on them later.

http://www.thecorner.com/item/YOOX/C...s/sr_tcshoesm3

OR

http://67.215.227.235/images/p/n/d/COMM-MZ144_V1.jpg

After a MMM kop I am feeling a bit broke, but want these too.

Kagemusha

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nowiremember
damn missed the 39s at studio. leathersoul have any?
Once again.....just call.....geez palma-the navys or the greys?

reezy

Reaction score
MUAHAHAHA the last 42 in Achilles white is MINE!!!
thumbs-up.gif
Hey slack, I seen your whites and they are fresh and clean as my white wall. Do you put tape around your denim leg openings so no indigo dye gets on it?! So clean!

syro

Reaction score
Hi guys, I been looking into the Common Projects Achilles Perf Summer Edition and I have a question about sizing. I'm a true size 9, so does that make me a size 42? For references I'm size 9 in Clarks desert boots and 8.5 D in Allen Edmonds Strand. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you guys
biggrin.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads