• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kagemusha
41's in stock: Artic Boot Brown $410.90 Black summer edition $288.40 Vintage White $262.50 Washed Silver $298.20 Achilles Black $262.50 *I kopped the black summer editions though, so they may no longer have those. Sorry to copy you slack, but after seeing your pics I REALLY liked them. I like my white summer '10s but the black looks better in perf to me.
NICE - and no worries of course on the perfs!
fistbump.gif
Hope you like them. For what it's worth, my g/f got googly-eyed over them and immediately declared them her favorite pair of CP's I own (4-5 pair).......and then started researching 'Woman by Common Projects' looking for the same shoe in womens size US 6
laugh.gif
Thanks again for posting the 41's. I'm really tossing around the idea of the arctic boot...just forward thinking for the winter..

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
and i wanna add that as much as i love and am addicted to cp the serial still annoys me. it's one thing to have it on a sneaker but it looks straight up marsupialed on their shoes and boots, i'd never kop that.

Kagemusha

Reaction score
My girl has an all white pair of woman's lows.....she loves them...only sneaks she wears though. She puts on nothing but pumps besides those
laugh.gif

Yeah, I'm actually really happy with my 2 recent CP purchases (the summer '11 blacks and blues). Can't wait to get them in.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gettoasty
artic boot... in 41. **** just got real edit: i wonder if slack bought it already
haha - you're all good for now...but PLEASE...I and my bank acc't encourage (BEG) you to steal them from me......!
happy.gif
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by Kagemusha
My girl has an all white pair of woman's lows.....she loves them...only sneaks she wears though. She puts on nothing but pumps besides those
laugh.gif

That's awesome....I would love to get my girl into a pair of CP's this summer. Just can't find small sizes or stockists to save my life...on the hunt though.

Kagemusha

Reaction score
Originally Posted by max-t
and i wanna add that as much as i love and am addicted to cp the serial still annoys me. it's one thing to have it on a sneaker but it looks straight up marsupialed on their shoes and boots, i'd never kop that.

Yeah, it sucks on the boots and shoes.....with the gumsole sneaks tho, I think it looks clean as it sort of matches it....

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

+1. I'll pay $300 for sneaks, but not with a logo.

Kagemusha

Reaction score
Originally Posted by 1969
+1. I'll pay $300 for sneaks, but not with a logo.

K, that's good for you. Don't come in here crapping up the CP thread.

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LeatherSOUL
(Thanks Fok for the approval of this post.)

All CPs are now 30% off with free US shipping at LS Waikiki. This is a Style Forum only special.

FYI, we stock sizes 38-43 only. Call or email us to check inventory. Calling is recommended. (808)922-0777.

No 44's?
censored.gif

Kagemusha

Reaction score
BTW, anybody wanting to do an order with LS, call and speak with Bryson. He's swamped with calls and emails he said and it would be much easier for you to just call as it's much quicker. Super nice guy to deal with......got me taken care of in about 2 minutes.

Also, shipment to US is USPS priority mail so it's usually pretty quick in my experience on shipments from Hawaii.

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
god damn im tempted to get those blacks now thanks to u and slack u bastards

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha, I will get my roommate to take a pic of me wearing them for a (very basic and casual) fit if you want...
laugh.gif
(0) Just give me the word..

Kagemusha

Reaction score
Max don't be a *****.....we're supposed to be CP brethren based on our collection up until now. How are you going to let me one up you? DO IT NOW.

and slack, yeah, do that real quick, would be nice!

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It's so hard to see. I mean the print is so small, sure it's in gold, but virtutally impossible to notice on the bottom of your shoe. No big deal IMO.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nycxandy
Has anyone seen fit pics of the Arctic Boot?
One of the few (if only?) I've seen. It's Rob Lo of Roden Grey.
5375332883_8d6008a39f_z.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics