• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Common Projects S/S 09

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought the teal lowtops were bad, but those safari boots are terrible. They look so goddamn awkward...

Bislane

Reaction score
not that this thread is really about this but I have to agree that my achilles lows are the best looking shoe with jeans I've seen. *what I've seen of this season* doesn't look amazing but that doesn't mean I'm going to write off the label forever or anything

mdeep1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bislane
not that this thread is really about this but I have to agree that my achilles lows are the best looking shoe with jeans I've seen. this season doesn't look amazing but that doesn't mean I'm going to write off the label forever or anything

the full line of s/s 09 hasn't been released, this is only a preview.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FW09 looks better, but I really do like those safari boots. The shape and pattern are nearly the same as my TST ones, which are really very comfortable and versatile - a cool variation on the desert boot.

mdeep1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
FW09 looks better, but I really do like those safari boots. The shape and pattern are nearly the same as my TST ones, which are really very comfortable and versatile - a cool variation on the desert boot.

Got a link to the FW09?

akaidiot

Reaction score
I don't have a link to the whole collection, but I saw the Safri boot on the men.style.com Spring 2009 Buyer's Club (like last year, so many of the right people, so many wrong answers).

I like them because they're canvas, but $375 strikes me as bananas.

0016h.jpg

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mdeep1
Got a link to the FW09?

No, just saw them at the showroom. I think that we have some pictures (only Whodini really knows), but not permission to print them yet. Maybe in an upcoming newsletter. We are trying as hard as possible to get you guys exclusive previews.

mdeep1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by akaidiot
I don't have a link to the whole collection, but I saw the Safri boot on the men.style.com Spring 2009 Buyer's Club (like last year, so many of the right people, so many wrong answers). I like them because they're canvas, but $375 strikes me as bananas.
Yeah those are pretty dope.

Suicmez

Reaction score
Yea but for $375?
Seems a little steep... but their prices on all the shoes seemed to have jumped up by about $100 this season..

mdeep1

Reaction score
h(y)r collective has the new spring collection up on their website.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I think I'm officially done with cps.

Those prices are absurd by the way.

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm done buying new cps, i have a pair in white and a pair in black, those should last me a long time...

plus in the future im more interested in actual shoes and boots rather than sneakers

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now that jet no longer likes these I am free to buy them. I ordered a pair of the Achilles special edition lows.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads