1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Common Projects - Oxford Lace Up - 44

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by whynot, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

Worn only once. Really nice pair of shoes. The color is tagged as dark brown and I'd say you could describe them as a dark espresso brown.
    Come with box and dust bag.

I'm a verified Paypal user and have excellent (current) feedback on eBay. $260 $240 shipped in the continental US. If you are in the NYC area I can meet and hand them off to you in person.

(Also have Tricker's country boots and some Rag and Bone shoes for sale as well.

*SOLD*

Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  2. smashwindow

smashwindow Senior member

Would you say these fit larger or smaller than achilles?

3. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

Sorry I really couldn't say. I would say I am typically a size 11.5 (Vans for example) and these fit me.

4. mejoshua

mejoshua Senior member

Their dress shoes tend to fit a size larger than their sneakers. For instance, I normally wear a size 42 in the Achilles and a 41 fits me well in their dress shoes.

5. highfalutin

highfalutin Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.