• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Common Projects F/W 2009

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash1080
I've heard every season the quality is getting worse. My seller has this fall's collection and last spring's collection of achilles.....he's giving me the option.

pretty sure they are still made in the same factory with the same materials... i've never had quality issues..

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
love the shoes, lame customer service ... i asked for a dustbag cuz i purchased a pair and didnt get one in the box. so i emailed their customer service dude and told him about it. a month and a half passed. finally got a response that they dont supply "extra" dustbags but that if i could prove i purchased from an authorized dealer he would send me one. I emailed him an online confirmation for my order. 3 months have passed and I forgot about it. then i got an email today apologizing for the delay and that they would "gladly" send me one if i send them a self addressed paid postage envelope ... TERRIBLE
musicboohoo[1].gif

Hobbs

Reaction score
Are Revolve usually this slow in restocking CPs? I've been waiting ages for a pair of white Achilles Low in 42 to appear on the site.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by justtemple
^i have a CP dustbag if you want it

yeah man if you dont mind that would be great. i was about to go to the post office some time today and send out an envelope to them

London

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The leather used in the CP's has changed over the years. I have the original achilles and they have butter soft leather, while a pair I purchased a year ago, was still well made, but the leather was tougher.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nahneun
If I wear a 7 in Sambas with enough room to wiggle my toes, would I go with a 38 or a 39 for Common Projects? I'm looking at the training boot in particular. Thanks!

frown.gif
??

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can someone explain what the numbers stamped on the side mean? I know it's been posted in the past, but I can't seem to find it.

aqhong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onion
Can someone explain what the numbers stamped on the side mean? I know it's been posted in the past, but I can't seem to find it.
Style, color, size.

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hobbs
Are Revolve usually this slow in restocking CPs? I've been waiting ages for a pair of white Achilles Low in 42 to appear on the site.

its better to wait for em @ tobi.com

i bought my pair for 211.00 shipped

they ran a 40% off discount at the time....they usually have 25-30% coupons all the time

wagthesam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a question about common projects achillles mid sizing. If I wear a 10 in chucks, and am a 10.5D on a measuring device, what is my shoe size in this model?

aqhong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wagthesam
I have a question about common projects achillles mid sizing. If I wear a 10 in chucks, and am a 10.5D on a measuring device, what is my shoe size in this model?

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aqhong
This is strongly dependent on your foot's width. I wear a 43 in CP (Achilles) and a 9 in Chucks. The 42 was long enough for me but it was uncomfortably narrow, and I wear D width in every other shoe.

aqhong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dusty
This is strongly dependent on your foot's width. I wear a 43 in CP (Achilles) and a 9 in Chucks. The 42 was long enough for me but it was uncomfortably narrow, and I wear D width in every other shoe.
True. As a counterpoint, I wear an 8.5 in Chucks and fit a 41 in CP comfortably.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads