1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Common Projects F/W 12-13

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by afixedpoint, Sep 11, 2012.

1. dan138zig

dan138zig Senior member

2. Lollie

Lollie Senior member

10 McNairy
    10.5 New Balance/Nike
    9.5 Red Wing

Should I go for 42 or 43 for CP? Many thanks!

3. Leather

Leather Senior member

1 person likes this.
  4. Serenity

Serenity Active Member

Yes I need to know also. Anyone?

5. brianoh

brianoh Senior member

I wear 41 in in Achilles. Sized down to 40 in slip ons accounting for the fact that I won't be wearing socks. They're tight around the toes, width wise but length wise they're fine. I'd size normally to Achilles. Fuck me.

6. MonsieurLock

MonsieurLock Senior member

I picked up the FW13 Black Leather Slip-On's. I'm a size 11.5 in new balance, sebago, Converse. I also wore size 44 for the CP suede chukkas. I picked up 44 for the slip-ons. They run small, especially in the toe box. They fit perfect, other than the top of the toe box needing some time to break in. I'm not sure how the Spring/Summer run, but my guess is the same. I didn't size down, I stuck with my regular size 11/44, anything smaller would've been crazy.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  7. malti001

malti001 Active Member

How's sizing for the Derby Shines? Size down 1 like the achilles lows?

(My achilles lows are in 44 and they're a bit tight around the toebox, but length-wise they're perfect. I'm afraid that if I go TTS and get a 45 it will be too long.)

8. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

I take a 44 in all cp's except the Achilles (which I no longer wear since 44's are too tight and 45's are too big).
    My bballs are all 44's, my derbys are 44's, postmans are 44's, chukkas are 44's, combats are 44's.
    Basically, the Achilles is the bastard of the group that fits super weird, everything else I take a size down from my regular shoe size (12 nike).

9. London

London Senior member

I wear 42 in achilles and derby shines

10. Francks

Francks Senior member

Anyone has already experienced the lining "bleeding" onto the socks?
    This is currently happening with the suede achilles that I have and I don't recall having this issue with the other achilles leather version (though they are not the same color).

As they are still brand new, will it stop after some time or I'm condamned to have funny stains?