1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Common Projects F/W 11-12

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LeatherSOUL, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Roygbivuxg

Roygbivuxg Senior member

wtf...how does that even happen...my pair (same model/color) is suuuper thick in that area??

2. kingsfull

kingsfull Well-Known Member

3. aspasp

aspasp Senior member

sizing help please! looking to buy some low top achilles

I'm a 8.5 in vans and sperrys; 8d in allen edmonds and 7.5 in clarks desert boots. What size would you recommend?

4. VJAYEYE

VJAYEYE Senior member

I got skinny ankles. I have no idea how it happened.

5. Roygbivuxg

Roygbivuxg Senior member

6. lostintranslation

lostintranslation Senior member

The laces to a pair of my white CP Achilles snapped a few weeks ago.

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to purchase a replacement pair of laces? :)

7. Crump's Brother

Crump's Brother Senior member

^maybe try contacting CP

and let us know how it turns out

8. f***city

f***city Senior member

just email common projects. give them the code from the side if your show and address. my achilles came with 2 different laces so i mentioned which color i was looking for. it will take awhile to get them but they will send them.

9. lostintranslation

lostintranslation Senior member

Thanks for the thoughts, guys. I'm in a little more of a hurry -- need some new laces ASAP. Has anybody had any experience buying from websites that sell replacement laces? Any that will work for CPs?

10. Crump's Brother

Crump's Brother Senior member

do you have no other options for footwear?

when i used to skate and when i used to buy sneakers all the time i was always looking for laces for sneakers and seldom could find quality ones at stores...i would always hold on to extra sets of laces that came with shoes

typically the ones at sneaker shops and places like walmart have very cheap shitty feeling laces

11. DocGnar

DocGnar Well-Known Member

Fit question: I'm a size 9 in most sneakers, got the new achilles vintage suede in a 41 and they are almost too snug, mostly just narrow, but I suspect that they will pack out and loosen with a couple wears. They are heavily padded and the suede isn't very thick. Just wondering, before I wear them out, if I'm fooling myself. I think the 42 would have been too long. Anyone have experience with CPs stretching/breaking in?

12. wurlwyde

wurlwyde Senior member

I'm also a 9 and had a bunch of cps in 41 when I first got into everything. I felt they were all too tight also, so I sized up to a 42. They're a little loose, but I'd rather err on that side and just wear thick socks

13. malomo

malomo Active Member

I would say go with the 41 for the lows. I am a size 9 and the 41 premium lows make farting noises when I walk because of the leather being a tad tight. Probably a half size too small for me so considering you are a 8.5 it will work out for you.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
  14. grizzlybear

grizzlybear Senior member

I got some tan bballs for sale if anyone is interested sz 9/42