• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Common Projects F/W 11-12

twisted

Reaction score
Anyone who wears achilles tie your shoe laces? Thinking about buying a size smaller but afraid they will be TOO tight. I have a pair of mid achilles and have to tie them tight to get em to stay on, but then realized they look much better like that.

I just hate tieing my laces because it is a waste of time and can mean a difference in the morning between catching the bus on time or not :p.

Feji

Reaction score
CP's run big (length wise), so people usually size down from their normal size. If you have room in width, then it should be safe to size down. I leave my summer achilles tied and just slip them on/off.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

gonna get these for 261 shipped at ______ ..anyone know if i can get a better deal on these?

Please fill in the blank :lurk:

PM if you want. I'm size 44 so hopefully that doesn't conflict with you.

Last edited:

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please fill in the blank
lurker[1].gif

PM if you want. I'm size 44 so hopefully that doesn't conflict with you.
co-signed, 43/44 B-)

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I'm guessing at Tres Bien. With VAT deduction and one-use 15% coupon for fall arrivals (which they include with your packing slip if you've made a recent purchase), they're $261.

Correct. He pm'ed me about it. One time use code though :( Would love one if someone had an extra though.

Thanks killerb3ar. Sort of... not that I needed another pair of sneakers :D

Last edited:

Saksen

Reaction score
If anyone has one such code they're not going to use I would love them forever if they would let me have it :)

Last edited:

Reaction score
Anyone know where to get replacement laces? I got a pair of the rubber dress shoes from yoox from a few seasons back and would like to get some of the dark brown "dress shoe" laces for them. They're the really skinny round laces...

Would also take a TBS code if anyone isn't going to use :embar:

ImaPro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If anyone has one such code they're not going to use I would love them forever if they would let me have it :)

lets the begging begin! Me too I want some new premiums!

ipractice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting about the code :).

I made an order earlier this month and didn't even check the packaging slip. Found a code in there just now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads