1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Common Projects F/W 11-12

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LeatherSOUL, Jul 27, 2011.

1. ChronBong

ChronBong Senior member

fuck! i already ordered 43. the revolve clothing website listed 43 as 9.5. when i checked it last week but wasnt finished looking then the week after i came back to buy it, it was gone. then i found the 43 from a site called La Carconne. (they dont have 42 at all.)

how bad is it gonna be? (ive never worn common projects before) i remember when i bought those in 9.5 (store)

http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=LACO-MZ68&c=Lacoste&d=h

it was narrow shoe and kinda fit quite tight at first but now its stretched out and fits fine.

2. robinsongreen68

robinsongreen68 Senior member

i dunno man, they are narrow shoes.
    i am a UK 8.5 and bought a 42, but have wide feet and the bones of my foot were straining at the sides, so i sized up to 43. YMMV of course. If it's a bit big though you can always use an insole, i'd rather that than endure weeks of discomfort in the hope that they'll stretch out.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
  3. ChronBong

ChronBong Senior member

ok well i measured my foot standing flat so its 4 inches wide. i do got some wide ass feet.

so looks like 43 maybe the right size for me after all. btw whats YMMV?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
  4. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

EDIT: NVM

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  5. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

Your milage may vary.

I have been wearing a 43 in achilles, but I've found they slip a little so I took a chance on the 42 in the winter premium black. If they don't work out maybe we can switch, or I'll sell you mine if you return yours.

6. FG31

FG31 Well-Known Member

7. wogbog

wogbog Senior member

Damn wasn't really wanting to buy something but I got excited when I first saw them and that's my size and I was sad this morning when they were all gone from ssense.

thanks for the heads up

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  8. FG31

FG31 Well-Known Member

Just make sure to come back and post a review. Still wanna buy myself a pair. [​IMG]

9. linds_15

linds_15 Senior member

some pretty good deals out there for CPs this weekend, wish i could get in on some. bought too many pairs the last couple weeks
    antic boutik has a descent selection with a good sale
    cpxgeller and vintages are new, have a pair of white achilles coming in from TBS as well
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  10. ChronBong

ChronBong Senior member

sure that sounds good. ill let u know when i get mine, (says estimated shipping arrival NOV 30th)

btw how new is urs?

11. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

Maybe you misunderstood me. I don't have them yet. I just ordered them in a 42. I won't be back in the US till XMas to try them on though, so don't wait on me. Just throwing it out there in case you need a 42 and can't find them by then. I'm pretty sure I'm a 42.5 :(

12. pronxs

pronxs Senior member

where did ya get the geller? really nice

13. linds_15

linds_15 Senior member

nomad a couple weeks ago, i had never seen them until i went in looking for a hoodie, walked out with those instead

14. London

London Senior member

15. AriGold

AriGold Senior member

just copped the bball high in black from ssense! cannot wait. anyone have opiniions if the black vs the tan looks better?

16. London

London Senior member

I bought the tan. Hope it works out. I've seen the black up close, and it looks great.

1 person likes this.
  17. vegs

vegs Well-Known Member

Just bought a pair of white achilles lows. Should I treat the leather with anything before I start wearing them?

EDIT: Didn't realize this was the wrong thread, as they're this season's achilles. Not like that changes anything about the question.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  18. Raindrop

Raindrop Senior member

I personally don't bother. Just wear it normally, watch it dirty up / soften + crease over time. They're sneakers.

1 person likes this.
  19. Wade

Wade Senior member

You're the one that bought the last 39 from TBS [​IMG]?

20. linds_15

linds_15 Senior member

lol nah, all mine are 43 or 44 depending on the model