• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Common Projects F/W 11-12

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just got a pair of low white Achilles in size 45 from Norse Store for the bargain price of $330 shipped to Chicago. Not the best price but the lowest I could find. FYI, they consider a eu45 tobe a us11.

not really a bargain since you'll end up paying $50 in customs fees.

hangten

Reaction score
I discussed this with Desiree from Norse via email and they adjusted the price on the forms so no custom fees. Believe me I learned the hard way about customs awhile back when I ordered some John Lobbs from England and got hit with a $100 fee

hangten

Reaction score
3 pairs into my CP collection. l to r Ivory Vintage Achilles, Off white summer Achilles, and white Achilles

IMG_3649.jpg

ribkin

Reaction score
A word of warning to those planning on kopping from Norse Store:

Usually, most sites equate US 10 with EU 43 ... etc etc

I ordered a 10 from them and thought I was getting a 43, but got a 44 instead. To their credit, they have a 'sizing chart', I just assumed 10 would be 43. Sad thing is, I only looked at the shoe size after walking around in them a bit outdoors and getting the sole dirty ...

hangten

Reaction score
I can confirm this as I ordered a us 11 from them and got a 45 which is what I needed.

ImaPro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are more of a bone/beige color when new but yea after a while they look greyish specially because of the whiter side panels.

hangten

Reaction score
The middle pair is the off white perforated from s/s2012. My pics are a little dark but they are definitely more bone than anything.

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In case anyone's interested, there's a white Calvin Klein Collection sneaker on myhabit for $99 (MSRP $330). The pictures don't look that great because it's washed out and taken at eye level, but it looks pretty good in person. The leather is really soft/nice and it is stitched, and made in Italy. CK Collection is the runway line. There's a few sizes left.
71qgd3fDk6L._SY576_CR0,0,430,576_.jpg

link: http://www.myhabit.com/#page=d&sale=AAW0SXD1E24DU&asin=B005Z0SLLA&cAsin=B005Z0SSW2&fc=1

noticed you didn't include the side shot that make them look like futbol / golf shoes.

stylesmurf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

noticed you didn't include the side shot that make them look like futbol / golf shoes. 

It looks much worse in the pictures than it actually is. In person they look pretty nice (also keep in mind the angle that the pics are taken at versus how you would view them)

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It looks much worse in the pictures than it actually is. In person they look pretty nice (also keep in mind the angle that the pics are taken at versus how you would view them)
do you know what runway season these are in? would be interested in seeing how they were utilized.

kaws N effect

Reaction score
hello fellow SF members,

Looking to purchase my very first pair of cp vintage lows. If I normally wear size 9-9.5 in regular sneakers, what size would be appropriate for me in EU? 41? 42?

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

hello fellow SF members, 

Looking to purchase my very first pair of cp vintage lows. If I normally wear size 9-9.5 in regular sneakers, what size would be appropriate for me in EU? 41? 42?

I definitely think you should go 42. I'm the same size as you and wear 42...I can wear 41, but they're tight.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics