• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Common Projects F/W 11-12

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
11 and 44 for CPs with just a touch extra room in the toe box here. Basically just round down to determine your size...

Last edited:

KYeezy

Reaction score
hey guys, I'm thinking of purchasing a pair of common projects vintage bball highs, however I'm not sure what size i should get. I'm a size 9 but my feet are quite wide and i heard they fit narrow and long. But I read around the forum a lot of people say you should size down when you get common projects? Any suggestions? should i stick tts or size down?

Thanks

Roygbivuxg

Reaction score
Go tts. Even then they may be too narrow tho if you say you have wide feet. Going up to 43 wouldn't work either since they're pretty long to begin with. If cp toe boxes don't work for you, maybe check out some KVAs.

Reaction score
bought myself a pair of chuks couple months ago and there really great versatile shoe. now considering between org black mid and low achilles for spring which would pair would u guys go for ?

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Low achilles. I'd get white over black, but your call.

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

bought myself a pair of chuks couple months ago and there really great versatile shoe. now considering between org black mid and low achilles for spring which would pair would u guys go for ?

og white first .. then og black... not too fond of MIDS.

Roygbivuxg

Reaction score
i really like my mids, but they're definitely too hot for summer. Go with the lows, or wait for new editions to drop cuz canvas>leather when it gets hot

Last edited:

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They aren't "CP" soles, they make them for a ton of different factories, and yes, I'm sure there is some way they can be ordered.

Superfluous Man

Reaction score
I have a pair of Achilles mids which are just a **** hair larger than I prefer. Would Superfeet black insoles help me?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads