Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Common Projects F/W 11-12

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LeatherSOUL, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Sirjoe21

Sirjoe21 Member

^ thats still like $160 bro...

$15 isnt a game changer in a purchase like this, however over $100 is.

L2math

2. Spencer

Spencer Senior member

3. Roygbivuxg

Roygbivuxg Senior member

wtf r u talking about?? 570 - 545 = $25 difference between ssence price and frances may price. Way to math fail.

4. AtrocityVector

AtrocityVector Active Member

5. Knisse

Knisse Senior member

6. AtrocityVector

AtrocityVector Active Member

The fuck?

For me its at $730...

:puzzled:

[​IMG]

7. humeee

humeee Member

Well, the CAD means that the price you're looking at is canadian dollars, although that price still doesn't make sense because the exchange is only something like .96 now. :puzzled:

8. Knisse

Knisse Senior member

It could be that you choose Canadian dollar? Perhaps in the price is included shipping and other fees
    The $570 is with US dollar

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011

9. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

10. drmmr

drmmr Senior member

Okay the more I look at the new vintage soles on the bballs the more I hate them. :fu:

11. TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Senior member

question about last seasons washed silver CP's. I just bought them in a size 41 (went one size down as suggested) and these bitches are tight. its extremely tight around the toebox. Do these washed trainers fit like all other CP's or should I be going TTS in my case? also do courts fit like achillies-- I've heard they have a wider toebox? If that's the case would the rule of "one size down hold?"

Cheers

12. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

For some reason the washed leather feel really snug when you buy your normal CP size. I am sized perfectly at a 41 in achille lows and I remember the washed browns feeling really tight. I would say a good rule for the washed is if you're pushing your normal CP size in achilles, then go ahead and size up in washed. If you have a little bit of room in your achilles and aren't maxing out the length (edit; and width), stick with your normal size for washed. I think it is because the tongue is thicker than on the traditionals. In looking at the shoe it is important to the design, but a real pain in the ass when you've owned a lot of CP's and they throw that curve ball with no warning in the description. Maybe try swapping out the rounded laces for the normal flat laces if you have an extra set to reduce a smidget of extra pressure pushing down on the tongue and thus your foot. That may be a long shot though. Good luck.

13. monkeydoodle

monkeydoodle Senior member

The prices are higher if you're browsing within Canada. Based on where you browse (ie. USA or any other International country) the currency will be in US dollars and the prices will be lower.
    (If you don't believe me, try browsing ssense with a proxy server and you'll get the same prices as our American counterparts)
    The reason for this is Ssense includes the customs/tariffs on the goods that are made in other countries (extra 18%) and mark up the price for the small market and demand there is in Canada.

Therefore, all you lucky people outside of Canada have lower prices.

14. TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Senior member

Thanks mate.

Would you say the unwashed achilles are considerably roomier? These are actually my first Cp's.

15. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

N/p man-

If you can get the 41 washed achilles on your foot and walk around and consider them to be 'pretty tight, but wearable' (as I was) I would say you would be fine in 41 for regular achilles. If your washed in size 41 are too tight, to the point of wanting to return them, then I would say your best bet moving forward for the vast majority of CP models, including the regular achilles, is a size 42. I would venture to say that normal CPs will feel almost a half size larger than the washed leather.

edit; weird sizing comparisons/advice above, but hopefully it makes sense to you