• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Common Projects F/W 11-12

chill1217

Reaction score
just double checked with customer service, and you are right. i was mistaken in thinking you'd be able to apply the discount to CPs

If I remember correctly, Revolve doesnt do the 30% discount on CPs.

linds_15

Reaction score
fees on a pair from wrong weather totaled to 67$, bit more than i expected

Last edited:

Bryan_Funfetti

Reaction score

score some from a stateside shop, you will get hit with customs

Looking back, I've ordered jeans from Tres Bien Shop before (shipped with fed-ex) and never got hit with customs. I'm wondering why I would have to pay customs on a pair of shoes shipped from the same country, with the same carrier just from a different shop. Because they weigh more?

Bryan_Funfetti

Reaction score
Price wasn't marked down from TBS, but I guess no one can really explain customs lol. I'm just brainstorming :teach:

erbs

Reaction score
Is the premium achilles an ongoing release or was it only produced for one season?

Roygbivuxg

Reaction score
They were released fw11 and are back for ss12. Don't know if they'll become a nonseasonal model but it looks that way for now (same colors being released again). Kinda surprised actually judging by how poorly they seemed to sell.

Anyone know when new editions are gonna be up for sale (looking for a more specific answer than "spring")? I need a pair of canvas beaters fast!!

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
these are the only CPs from what I have seen so far that are nice:

nvsnli

Reaction score

Number 1 for perspective, number 2 for color, haha

And while I'm at it, should I keep these boots? I'm starting to lean towards yes.

Maybe also put few dollars for something casual like... food perhaps?
Geez man your thin as hell.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I don't agree that those are the only nice CPs but I think those are pretty cool... and I haven't seen them before.... where did you find 'em?

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
EndClothing has them
No size 40 :fu:
I might get the red ones when sales come along

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ cool.. thx! :)

reezy

Reaction score
Got a pair of size 43 black bball vintage that I'm willing to let go. The white ones just look better. :D

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads