Common Projects F/W 11-12

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LeatherSOUL, Jul 27, 2011.

1. thatoneguy

thatoneguy Senior member

probably a 43.
    I wear 10.5 in suede DBs, and like you said they were tight for me at first but stretched out, and I wear a 44 in cps

2. dls6128

dls6128 Senior member

Definitely 43 (same size as me).

3. eugen eugen

eugen eugen Senior member

i dont know whats going on with you guys but i had to size down 2! i wear sz 41 in achilles high, fit perfekt not small at all. wear sz 9,5 in vans, 10 in nikes..

4. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

Makes no sense to me, I am the same size as you in Vans and Nike and wear a 42, and it is snug. If you look around this forum long enough there are always sizing differences that are sometimes downright confusing.

5. alex99

alex99 Senior member

It's tough to recommend someone a size in CP because we are only using length and width as parameters. It's like recommending a shirt size to someone just based on the chest measurement. Since our feet are not rectangles you can never be sure, and buying blind involves some trial and error.

The other problem I see is that CPs themselves differ a bit from shoe to shoe. I just sold some classic white achilles lows that fit just a little too long. I bought some grey suede achilles lows in the same size and they are much tighter in the toebox. This could be due to a subtle change between the models, or even small deviations in the particular pair I bought.

6. centsornoncents

centsornoncents Member

You also have to remember, CP is Italian sizes NOT European. My sizing is US12/EU46/UK11/IT45. Most people say downsize because they think the XXXX 45 XXXX is the Euro size. In reality it is the IT size, therefore they run true to size but like it has been said before, because they are hand made by people, there are going to be small discrepancies between each style and within each style. I have 5 pairs (BBall (Leather), Desert Boot (Suede), Tournament High (Canvas), Tournament Velcro (Perforated Leather) and Achilles High (Leather) all in 45 and they all fit the same although they are all different cuts and use different materials. Much like Chronicles Of Never footwear, they are narrow with plenty of length. I could easily fit a 44 in the length but in the width? Nope. People with wide feet should try them on before purchasing in my opinion...

7. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

^ Wanna make it six by buying the Training Boots I'm selling? :D

/ :spam:

Anyway, stupid question (and apologies if I asked this already) - does anybody know where to get replacement laces (or laces comparable to the standard laces on Achilles lows)? I want to swap out the red laces on my Ronald McDonald x CP Achilles lows, but all I can find online are thick athletic laces meant for chucks and the like.

8. centsornoncents

centsornoncents Member

^^ Haha! Actually I have the same pair which I forgot to add so it is six and I also have 2x BBalls, so seven! Retarded I know but CP makes good fucking quality shoes. Period.

note* I always wait for sales or buy off people with little use. Out of the 7 pairs I have only bought one pair retail and Tres Bien is well priced especially if you are not in Eurozone.

9. Slugs

Slugs Active Member

Wasn't sure where to post this, but i was wondering if anyone knew where i could buy some CP Summer Achilles Perf SS11? As i can't find them anyone online as they are sold out.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011

10. notwithit

Well, these are new and unworn (I tried them on, but that's it) if you decide you're interested :D. No suggestions from the peanut gallery re: replacement laces?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011

11. MichaelPemulis

MichaelPemulis Senior member

listed some CP tourneys in size 44 yesterday, both with very little wear and for cheap. trying to drum up cash today to get something, take a look if you are interested.

12. habitant

habitant Senior member

there are some left at wrongweather

13. notwithit

Someone with small feet should jump on those dirty white lows at wrongweather. I'd be all over them if they had them in 44.

14. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

15. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

From the Tres Bien Shop Blog.

S/S 2012.

[​IMG]

Still a CP virgin, but this has definitely peaked my interest....