• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Common Projects Achilles Low?

MiniW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wear a 9 in nikes, 8 in converse and 41 in CP fits me well. They are pretty widely available, though the trick is to get them for less than retail.

Bislane

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time finding some 43s (pref white achilles low) for less than retail, if anyone has some they want to get rid of shoot me a pm.

zubin

Reaction score
i used to think the achilles low was the lamest model of CP's unitl i bought a pair...i actually really dig em

avalemik

Reaction score
i am able to get most CP's for just under 290 new if anyone is interested, mostly achilles, mid courts,

bdr3

Reaction score
Got a couple for sale in my sig. Chicks dig 'em.

Deluks917

Reaction score
I'm a size 10 in most stuff and I fit a 42. Slightly off topic the ankle boots fit huge as I wear a 41 in them. My advice is to try Cp on.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes I think for a MINIMAL shoe they are still the IT sneaker. Anybody know if they stretch much for the leather and the patent leather? 41 are a lil snug and the 42 just feel big

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a little snug is fine, leather stretches a bit over time, as long as its barable. My suede adidas gazelle's which originally I thought were a nice, good fit (not tight at all) had not been worn for a month and I struggled to put them on and felt rather uncomfortable wearing them around, I thought my feet were going numb. But after a while they stretched back to their original size and they fit like before now.

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone's interested, I have both light grey and white achilles lows that I'm thinking of selling, size 45.
Both are in about 8.5/10 condition, if anyone's interested, PM me and I'll take some pics.

GahDuma

Reaction score
Originally Posted by djh
If anyone's interested, I have both light grey and white achilles lows that I'm thinking of selling, size 45.
Both are in about 8.5/10 condition, if anyone's interested, PM me and I'll take some pics.

Interested. PM sent.

bluemax

Reaction score
So I'm ready to pull the trigger on these. I'm looking for the Achilles Low in white, size 42. But I'm having a hard time finding them anywhere under $320. Revolve doesn't have them in my size. South Willard has them but I don't use Paypal (and never will). Any other vendors have these in stock, preferably under $320?

bluemax

Reaction score
Bloomingdales carries CP? I had no idea. There's a Boomingdales just a few miles from my house, but I've never gone there. I doubt they'll have them though because it's smack in the middle of Suburbia.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bluemax
Bloomingdales carries CP? I had no idea. There's a Boomingdales just a few miles from my house, but I've never gone there. I doubt they'll have them though because it's smack in the middle of Suburbia.

oh yeah, you have to go to a bloomingdales in a metropolitan area like south coast. they have about 5 -6 styles at the south coast one right now:

navy blue suede and blue rubber sole
tan patent mid top
red patent mid top (this is very sweet, im very tempted to buy this one)
a few white low top ones on sale,
and a black one

aqhong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bluemax
So I'm ready to pull the trigger on these. I'm looking for the Achilles Low in white, size 42. But I'm having a hard time finding them anywhere under $320. Revolve doesn't have them in my size. South Willard has them but I don't use Paypal (and never will). Any other vendors have these in stock, preferably under $320?
I got this exact pair for $170 about two months ago, but I flipped it 'cause it didn't fit. Sorry
biggrin.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads