1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Common Projects Achilles Low Suede Off-White (Size 44 / US 10)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by GreenFrog, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

Up for sale are some CP Achilles Lows in off-white suede.

I've literally worn these ONCE so they're pretty much brand new, but have some minor dirt on the sole as well as some on the sides of the sole, but no dirt or anything on the actual suede portions.

Comes in the original box with an extra set of laces as well as the shoe bag.

Will ship anywhere in the USA.

Buyer is responsible for shipping charges as well as paypal fees (whatever that amounts to).

Please PM me for any and all inquiries as I will not be checking this thread for replies.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  2. 360EV

360EV New Member

If still for sale, do you post to UK and would you accept 150 dollars?
    Regards, Evan

3. Pink Socks

Pink Socks Senior member

4. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.