1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on the fit

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Styleman, Dec 4, 2004.

1. Styleman

Styleman Senior member

[​IMG] Tie - Versace Suit - Ermenegildo Zegna Su Misura

2. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

impossible to tell without even a full torso shot

3. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

Ditto Z's comment -- we need to see more.

However, just based on your bust shot, I can say: (1) I really, really, really like cut of the shoulders; (2) I really like the button stance.

For some reason though, the collar is sitting very loosely on your neck. It is strange to have the spread collar not even have its points covered by the lapels. In addition, the collar seems to be sitting away from your neck a bit -- or at least it isn't snug. This to me indicates that the suit is either too big on you somewhere, or the pitch of the shoulders isn't right. Is this the case? Was this Su Misura for you, or did was it made for someone else?

4. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

I am in agreement - the shoulders are cut quite nicely.

5. MilanoStyle

MilanoStyle Senior member

It's really hard to tell, but from what I am looking at it, I think the suit looks little too big.

There seem to be too much extra fabric ..

6. Styleman

Styleman Senior member

I think it must be the shoulder pitch, it was from an outlet, hence not made for me. It cannot be to big, if anything a little too small.

I didn't even notice how the shirt points were not covered.