1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Comfortable and smart grey tweed-like Skopes blazer / jacket

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by abhikat, May 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abhikat

abhikat Member

I am not really familiar with Skopes Menswear as a brand. I'm pretty sure I bought this blazer in the UK...it always gets compliments...it's a smart, grey, very functional blazer that looks great with jeans or slacks. I've worn this 4 - 5 times at the most. See pics for details....the fabric has a really neat orange stripe in it.

Cash, Paypal or Square only. If paying by check, then personal check only which must clear the bank before I ship. Buyer pays shipping fees.

I'm in Los Angeles, so local hand-off in Southern California can be arranged.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.