1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Columbiaknit Knit Cap Group Buy?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by poorman, Oct 9, 2011.

1. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

I disagree. I put on hats all the time come this time of year just to keep my hair back (old habit I guess) and enjoy having cheaper disposable ones. They are kind of like socks to me, completely after thought and utilitarian in what they do and purpose they serve. I've never lived in chicago so obviously the weather is much colder, but having one hat seems pretty iffy considering i end up losing them all the time around the house and how smelly they get after a handful of wears. just my opinion.

2. uninkco

uninkco Senior member

I have a navy if anyone is interested... Brand new.

$8.54 with shipping.

3. ghdvfddzgzdzg

ghdvfddzgzdzg Senior member

package delivered! not that it's in my mailbox. dammit, postal service...