1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Colored Stretch Skiny Pants for Men?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ShiningSeraph, Feb 6, 2012.

1. ShiningSeraph

ShiningSeraph New Member

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I hope I can find some answers!

I'm pretty tall (6' 5"), just to start out. Last year at H&M I bought these skinny fit pants (I think they may be considered Jeans, not too sure) that were 79% cotton, 19.4% polyester, and 1.6% elastane. They're very stretch and have a super tight fit, but are pretty light because they're not jean material. I need a pair of these but in green. Do you know where I can get affordable pants like these in various colors?

2. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

3. ImaPro

ImaPro Senior member

4. Quadcammer

Quadcammer Senior member

5. NotDickDiver

NotDickDiver Well-Known Member

6. GBR

GBR Senior member

First post, a question not a contribution.

Bottom end shops - mercifully these are passing low end fashion in the UK. Possibly even try the Street wear/Denim board.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2012