• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Colorado Springs

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
looking for restaurants, maybe some interesting shops. Not going to become evangelical.

PeterGreen

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edinatlanta
looking for restaurants, maybe some interesting shops. Not going to become evangelical.

Go to the Broadmoor Hotel. Fabulous restaurants there.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
You're fucked. Go to the rodeo hall of fame, and count yourself lucky if you make it out alive.

feynmix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please avoid going to Colorado Springs.

Hahaha...there is a hidden joke in there somewhere.

cncrd

Reaction score
I wasn't terribly impressed with all of the restaurants at The Broadmoor, but the hotel itself has a cool old main building. There are some fairly nice shops there (nothing for dudes at the SF approved level that I recall).

The Golden Bee restaurant/pub down the street is kind of touristy, but everyone goes there once the get into town. The golf course at the Broadmoor is a very nice old layout, and there's that Will Rogers shrine/temple thing up on the mountainside- it's pretty impressive to look up at it from inside the hotel grounds.

cncrd

Reaction score
Forgot to ask- when are you going? The Broadmoor opens the golf course to cross-country skiing once there's enough snow on the ground, which is pretty cool.

JoelF

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by feynmix
Please avoid going to Colorado Springs.

Hahaha...there is a hidden joke in there somewhere.

+10000 Some real nasty livestock penned in that place. Avoid at all costs.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.