• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Color matching

Reaction score
What colors are good together? I'm not sure whether some colours go with what, or even patterns.

Could someone suggest any good combinations with what I've got?

Polos/Shirts: Navy-color polo, bright red polo, black tee shirt, faded red polo, black shirt with white horizontal stripe on chest, 1 red/black interlaced polo shirt, 1 casual blue shirt with extremely thin black lines

Jackets: White Adidas spray jacket with blue/green stripes down arms(I think thats what its called. Its a crisp, light material), 1 HEPA light blue (almost green) spray jacket, 1 white spray jacket, and 1 red and navy jacket (not sure about material)

Pants: Dark-blue jeans (the clean ones, not faded), black cargo pants, grey cargo pants.

I've got black hair and light skin (Asiatic, Chinese). Not sure if this affects the colour choices. Short (170cm), and thin.

I've worn a lot of combinations, but for most I remain uncertain which ones would be good. Any suggestions would be appreciated =)

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Diplomatic_lies, visit the DonJuan forums often?

Reaction score
sonik:

Yeah, I recognise you.

These days, I only post in the Anything Else board, since the rest have gone down the drain. Flaming and getting flamed in the AE board in between writing university papers is sadly more interesting than reading some of the stuff on the Discussion boards.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree... Anyways, cool to see a familiar name

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey