• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Color-blind Ebay Seller?

bachbeet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Note the pics and his description of the color. Way off.
confused.gif
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Polo-Ralph-L...QQcmdZViewItem

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Also may have misdescribed it as Polo rather than Lauren line (I think that's right, although I'm not an expert in these things).

ATM

Reaction score
I assume these high volume sellers use automated software to upload their listings. Must be an image file mix-up. On the other hand, pinstripe and plaid are easily confused.
rimshot.gif

bachbeet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just noticed his spelling of "Cananda." Otherwise, it looks like a nice coat.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bachbeet
Just noticed his spelling of "Cananda." Otherwise, it looks like a nice coat.

Don't pay more than $50 for that coat (if even that). You can do much better than Lauren (the lowest RL line) for $115 or very little more $ on eBay.

Bruce_McNeary

Reaction score
I know this is a bit off the subject, but everyone who sells on ebay MUST check out www.shippingsidekick.com. It is a tool which will compare the shipping rates of all 4 major US shippers, allowing you to get the cheapest shipping rates. www.shippingsidekick. is better than www.redroller.com as that does not include UPS and certainly better than ebay's tool as that does not include FedEx or DHL. Check it out!

Jared

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bruce_McNeary
I know this is a bit off the subject, but everyone who sells on ebay MUST check out www.shippingsidekick.com. It is a tool which will compare the shipping rates of all 4 major US shippers, allowing you to get the cheapest shipping rates. www.shippingsidekick. is better than www.redroller.com as that does not include UPS and certainly better than ebay's tool as that does not include FedEx or DHL. Check it out!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads