Colon Cleansing

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by dokelroth, Nov 1, 2007.

1. dokelroth

dokelroth Senior member

Has anybody taken herbal colon cleansing products? I have been hearing a lot about the increased health benefits of cleaning out this filthy organ and wondered if anybody had taken the plunge.

2. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Senior member

What do you mean enemas?

They were popular in the early 1900's but after that most of the doctors stop advising there customers to use them. I guess it makes sense, flushing out the colon of all the backed up poo. Sounds gross. I've never tried it but if it helps out ones health, maybe?

3. tiecollector

tiecollector Senior member

I am due for my annual colonic via water hose. It really was amazing how well it worked. I lost a few inches around my waist cuz I was so bloated. You'll feel squeaky clean from the inside out.

I have also done an herbal/fiber cleanse. Get on Colonix (http://drnatura.com/), it is the best out of any of the ones I saw reviewed and I also took it.

It comes with a parasite cleanse too. I swear I used to have a tickling on my cornhole from the wrong side, which could be an indication of worms. After using that "shit" I no longer feel them. I swear that after the first week on this "shit" I saw the worms come out in my poo. It was pretty "bad ass".

You'll get constipated for a few days, followed by the most mind-numbing shit you've ever taken in your entire life. You'll need to flush at least 5 times and refer back to the other thread on how to wipe your ass.

4. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

I am due for my annual colonic via water hose. It really was amazing how well it worked. I lost a few inches around my waist cuz I was so bloated. You'll feel squeaky clean from the inside out.

I have also done an herbal/fiber cleanse. Get on Colonix (http://drnatura.com/), it is the best out of any of the ones I saw reviewed and I also took it.

It comes with a parasite cleanse too. I swear I used to have a tickling on my cornhole from the wrong side, which could be an indication of worms. After using that "shit" I no longer feel them. I swear that after the first week on this "shit" I saw the worms come out in my poo. It was pretty "bad ass".

You'll get constipated for a few days, followed by the most mind-numbing shit you've ever taken in your entire life. You'll need to flush at least 5 times and refer back to the other thread on how to wipe your ass.

What a disgusting photo gallery though informative, I suppose.

5. tiecollector

What a disgusting photo gallery though informative, I suppose.
    With all the strange things you've eaten LK, I think you could benefit from one of these, but be prepared to have your pants altered. I was disappointed that my photos were not nearly as spectacular as the ones posted. I guess that means I was only half as bad off to start with. I like how they ornately decorated the toilet bowl with their excrements.

6. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Penn and Teller Bullshit! on it.

7. tiecollector

Penn & Teller are a bunch of Bullshit! I saw this a while back.

I'm telling you, I felt WAY better after this stuff. Asking a bunch of brainwashed allopathic docs/techs isn't gonna prove anything.

8. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

I read somewhere that the colonix pills are basically a huge amount of Metamucil type psyllium fiber, and a very small amount of herbs. The tea you drink is a laxative. Further, this site said that if you put a bunch of psyllium in a glass and let it dry out most of the way, it will form a sludgy thing the shape of the glass. I wonder if that is what we are mostly seeing in those pictures. Not saying it couldn't help at all, obviously taking a ton of fiber will probably help scrub something out, but I wonder if it's really doing as much as people seem to think. Obviously after 3 months of making yourself feel like crap on the regimen, you are going to feel a lot more energized once you are done.

9. tiecollector

I read somewhere that the colonix pills are basically a huge amount of Metamucil type psyllium fiber, and a very small amount of herbs. The tea you drink is a laxative. Further, this site said that if you put a bunch of psyllium in a glass and let it dry out most of the way, it will form a sludgy thing the shape of the glass. I wonder if that is what we are mostly seeing in those pictures. Not saying it couldn't help at all, obviously taking a ton of fiber will probably help scrub something out, but I wonder if it's really doing as much as people seem to think. Obviously after 3 months of making yourself feel like crap on the regimen, you are going to feel a lot more energized once you are done.

There are a number of sites out there that are to colonics what SF is to clothes. Frightening I know. They all raved about Colonix.

10. T4phage

T4phage Senior member

With the recent two topics, I hope you guys realize that you are tempting fate.........

11. RJman

RJman Posse Member Dubiously Honored

So T4, what _does_ constitute healthy food? [​IMG]

12. T4phage

T4phage Senior member

So T4, what _does_ constitute healthy food? [​IMG]

We really want to raise the dead?..... you know it stinks.... [​IMG]

13. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt The Liberator Dubiously Honored

Those pictures are awesome. It looks like one guy actually shit out his colon rather than cleansing it.

14. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Senior member Dubiously Honored

Clearly this man is the model of good health:

[​IMG]

15. TheIdler

TheIdler Senior member

Respect to the ones who posted pics of their feces AND their faces.