• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cologne From Macy's

Houndstooth

Reaction score
I have a sister in town who works at Macy's and they have a big sale on cologne over the weekend, plus she gets her employee discount. Do you all have any recommendations for a cologne sold at Macy's? It been so long since I bought at a department store.
Thank you.

Here is what they sell:

http://www1.macys.com/shop/beauty/sh...88&edge=hybrid

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
-YSL La Nuit
-Dior Fahrenheit (and also Fahrenheit 32)
-Givenchy Pi
-Gucci Pour Homme (I&II)

Polo Blue and Double Black and pretty safe too.. but yawn. Armani Aqua di Gio is also solid, but incredibly common and also very yawn worthy.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Marc Jacobs Bang - If you like pepper

Burberry London (which I've seen at Macy's) - Great cinnamon/spice/mulled wine scent for winter.

Returningson

Reaction score
The ladies always seem to love some Varvatos (artisan)!!

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ConcernedParent
-YSL La Nuit.

Seconded. My girlfriend loooooves this scent.

East2West

Reaction score
Originally Posted by willpower
Marc Jacobs Bang - If you like pepper

Burberry London (which I've seen at Macy's) - Great cinnamon/spice/mulled wine scent for winter.

I hate the scent of bang.
Id recommed Gucci pour homme II, Versace eau Fraiche, Givenchy Very Irresistable and Gucci by Gucci

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Mugler cologne is a good clean scent. If you're feeling a bit outrageous and want attention, try the Angel Liqueur de Parfum in the women's section if you can find it. Also consider Aramis Tuscany if you don't mind something strong and don't mind anise. For that matter, I tend to have a soft spot for the Estee Lauder counter, but that may not be up your alley.

jakejake

Reaction score
I checked out YSL La Nuit today and I liked it, but I also like Varvatos Artisan.. maybe a tad more.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads